UP Free Smartphone Scheme 2023: Online Registration, Beneficiary List @up.gov.in: In today’s time, phones tablets,s, and laptops are necessary for every human being. Because any information related to health or education is needed, we always get all the information with the help of the internet. Sitting comfortably at home, we get to know the news of the whole world. Now even education has started being given with the help of the Internet. Online classes have started happening. Many times it happens that the class is online but due to financial constraints many students are unable to buy phones or laptops and due to this they have to face problems.
Such students who are not able to use phones or laptops due to money, and are facing trouble in their studies there is a piece of good news from the UP Govt. In this article, we will tell you what or how the UP government has started the UP Free Tablet / Smartphone Scheme. To get complete information about UP Free Smartphone Scheme 2023 Online Registration, And Beneficiary List, stay with us till the end of this article.
UP Free Smartphone Scheme 2023 Registration
This scheme which is being started by the UP government is going to benefit many students who are not able to buy phones or laptops due to lack of money. The aim of this scheme is that there should not be any type of hindrance in the learning of any student. And if someone is facing problems due to not having a phone or laptop, then he can get rid of them. That’s why now there will be no problem in the study of the student. With this scheme, students can end their problems. This scheme was announced by Mr. Yogi Adityanath On 19th August 2021.
Let us tell you that at least 1 crore students will be given tablets or smartphones under this scheme. That’s why, to complete this process, the deputy government has made a budget of 3000 crores and passed it. Students who want to do graduation or diploma will get the benefit of this scheme. And also the facility of digital access will also be available in this scheme. So let’s see the complete information on the UP Free Smartphone Scheme 2023 Online Registration, And Beneficiary List through this article.
UP Free Smartphone Scheme 2023- Highlights
|UP Free Smartphone Scheme 2023: Online Registration, Beneficiary List @up.gov.in
|Free Smartphone Yojana
|CM Yogi Adityanath
|Students of the state
|Expansion of online education
|Registration Last Date
Eligibility for Online Registration
- It is necessary for the student to be a permanent resident of the UP.
- Students should have graduated or have a Diploma.
- And the student who wants to be a part of this scheme, his annual income should not be more than 2 lakhs.
- Only the students of government schools can take advantage of this scheme.
Document Required for Online Registration
- Address proof
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Bank Details
- Mobile Number
- Passport size Photo
Procedure for UP Free Smartphone Scheme 2023 Online Registration
- First of all, you go to the official website of the UP government.
- The official website is https://upcmo.up.nic.in/.
- After going to this site you will get an online form link.
- Now on the main page itself, you have to click on the Smartphone/Tablet scheme.
- Now a new page will open in front of you and here on this page you have to fill out your application form.
- Now after filling out the form, before submitting it, check your filled all the information and then submit it.
- After submission, your online registration for the Smartphone Scheme is done.
But until the government does not give complete information about its application, then you will have to wait.
UP Free Smartphone Scheme 2023: Beneficiary list @up.gov.in
As we told you the benefit of this scheme can be availed only by those students who are residents of UP and are doing or want to do graduation or diploma. Only government college students can register for this scheme whose annual income should not be more than 2 lakhs. For the students who want to study in real, this scheme is a very good and very useful scheme. If you want to see the beneficiary list of this scheme, then we are going to tell you how can see the beneficiary list of the smartphone scheme.
- All you have to do is go to the official site of the smartphone scheme.
- The official site is www.upcmo.up.nic.in.
- By visiting the official website, you have to click on the option of free tablets/smartphones.
- Then click on the tablet/smartphone yojana list.
- After the list is open, you should choose your state.
- After choosing the state, click on your block, then you will see the list.
- With this trick, you can see UP free Tablet/Smartphone.
FAQs About UP Free Smartphone Scheme 2023
Q1. By the way, when will the Scheme of free Smartphones/tablets start in UP?
Ans. According to the information, this scheme will start in December 2023.
Q2. What price Smartphone will be available in the free smartphone scheme?
Ans. In this plan, you can get a Smartphone in the range of Rs 10,000 to Rs. 12,000.